[Coco] CoCoSDC in a Dragon

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:02:53 EDT 2015

Hi Marcelo,

Yes, you set the jumper and switches as you read.

You also need a modified DOSplus with the SDC commands integrated.

You can find that, and instructions for flashing the SDC here…

<http://www.6809.org.uk/tmp/da/dplus-sdc/ <http://www.6809.org.uk/tmp/da/dplus-sdc/>>

It does work, I’ve used it.

Here is a link to a zip on my google drive with a bunch of Dragon disk images I modified
the header on to work with the SDC (.vdk files).

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnbU9abVJDaVRtMms <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnbU9abVJDaVRtMms>>

- Ed