[Coco] MC10 guys feeling left out of the DIY discussion?

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:26:25 EDT 2015

Back in March, Darren had said... " The HC11 instruction set is upward
binary compatible with the 6803 so the plan is for it to be able to run the
vast majority of existing MC-10 programs (what little there is).", so I
presume so ;)

Darren, the Serpac A31 is a nice looking case and the graphical
enhancements should allow for some interesting software, not to mention the
possible libraries from Alice (etc).  What clock rate are you running the
68HC11 at?

The gent who had made the acrylic cases for your CoCoSDC may be able to get
one made for you.

Looking forward to what you incorporate into your MC-11 BIOS... including a
BASIC interpreter as well, just including the MC-10 and MCX128 extensions?

Yes, your MCX128 is a fabulous addition to my MC-10 :)

Shain