[Coco] CoCoSDC question

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Jul 18 19:58:00 EDT 2015

Having an issue.
Items in use:

512K CoCo3
CoCoSDC Rev C
Firmware: 115
SDC-DOS: 1.2

Can't seem to get the button for floppy-switching to work. I'm trying a blue-pcb version, and a purple pcb version.
As an example, on the SD Card I have:

/Demos
/Demos/RSDEMO
/DEMOS/RSDEMO/RSDEMO1.DSK
/DEMOS/RSDEMO/RSDEMO2.DSK

I do a dir "/DEMOS/RSDEMO/"
and I get the 2 files listed above.

I do DRIVE 0, "/DEMOS/RSDEMO/RSDEMO1.DSK"

and that mounts OK. I load and run *.BAS and it asks for the 2nd disk.
I press the button, and nothing on the LED. Press enter on the demo, and I get gibberish.

As a test, in SDC-DOS, I do DRIVE 0, "/DEMOS/RSDEMO/RSDEMO1.DSK"
then DRIVE alone shows DRIVE 0 as mapped to RSDEMO1.DSK

I press the button, again nothing from the LED.
running DRIVE alone again still shows RSDEMO1.DSK mapped to DRIVE0, not RSDEMO2.DSK

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?

Tony