[Coco] "My" CoCo 4 project

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 18 11:51:09 EDT 2015

I can tell you that I built last summer an ISA based floppy controller that
reads and writes all 5.25" and 3.5" TRS-80 Model I/III/4, and Coco disks as
well as IBM PC disks I threw at it.

It was one of these, and it was not hard to build at all.

http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-fdc-and-uart

I now have this system available with a 486 processor, a 40gb hard drive, a
360k drive, a 1.44mb drive, and various DOS based TRS-80 and Coco Emulators
to help me with disk imaging and testing.

I don't have a cartridge port/joystick add-on which would make it nicer.
But, I have my real Coco 2/3 for that.

-[ Al ]-