[Coco] "My" CoCo 4 project

Sat Jul 18 01:33:21 EDT 2015

----------------------------------
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:15 PM
Gary, you are in good company.  My CoCo 4 project was killed because of
all the griping over it.  (They took the fun out of the project.)

----------------------------------
Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:34 PM
No, they are not in public domain.

If you post them you are breaking the law.

The law is the law.

And I do send out take down notices to the ISP when I find them posted
illegally.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:19 PM
I've been watching the exchange on using PC hardware for a hybrid CoCo 4
and do have a few comments since I've been working on this type of
project for over a year now. (The current state of the project is dead
or on long term hold.)