[Coco] Problem with VCC 1.42 w/Becker

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jul 17 23:53:30 EDT 2015

I've been using VCC 1.42 w/Becker port lately, and with the floppy driver
"FdInstall.exe" installed, suddenly, after working so well, all of a sudden
it's giving me an error, saying "VCC has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."  And then it closes. REGARDLESS
which drive I assign the floppy to, it fails.

The drive has been working beautifully until tonight. Nothing has been
changed; I've even reinstalled "FDInstall.exe" just to make sure.

Ideas?

Thanks