[Coco] Another problem

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jul 17 01:41:15 EDT 2015

Ok, then it is a track alignment or drive speed issue.
To test the drive speed, you can go here ( http://www.jeffree.co.uk/pages/speedmeasurement.html ) and print out the 250/300 RPM image and attach it to part of the floppy drive that rotates the disk.
Or you can measure the disk speed with software.
Disk 06 in http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Utilities/Disk%20Utilities.zip has two programs that should do this:
RPM.BAS
and
*.BAS

Testing the track alignment is much trickier, and you will need to test alignment on track 0, track 17 and track 34 if that is an issue.