[Coco] Multi-Pak 26-3124 Upgrade

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jul 17 00:54:36 EDT 2015

I did not piggy back, if you do, try to find one that is the same number of pins. You will only need to connect the power and ground pins to the other chip, so as long as those line up it doesn't matter what chip you choose. What I did was I used a small experimenter PC board, ran wires, and hot glued it to the inside of the multi-pak, and there it has sat for the last several years. Mount it anyway you want, just pay close attention to the schematic and the wiring and make sure any wires stay out of the way and are fastened down so they don't move. Also make sure you do the test to make sure the CoCo 3 issue with the pak has been fixed.