[Coco] Another problem

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jul 16 23:35:21 EDT 2015

It is a typical head alignment symptom that a badly out-of-alignment drive
will only be able to read disks written on the same drive, exactly as
described.

He should try testing with a disk created elsewhere, if one is available,
to see which drive can read it (assuming one or the other can). That would
show which drive (I.e., the one that CAN'T read it) is likely to have the
alignment problem.  Maybe someone with a 3-1/2" drive that is known to work
okay with disks created elsewhere could sent him a diskette he could test
with.

Art