[Coco] Another problem

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jul 16 14:55:46 EDT 2015

Naturally, about the only time I post is when I have a problem. So, here
goes:

I have 2 Coco 3 systems. One consists of a Coco 3, MPI and a dual set of 3
½” 80 track drives (set 1). I’m running an FD 500 (unaltered) disk
controller with it.

The other is a Coco 3 with a dual set of 3 ½” 80 track drives. I’m running a
26-3029 (unaltered) controller (set 2). Individually, they work fine. When I
change the drives from one computer to the other, they still work fine.

The problem is that the disks created from Set 1 cannot be read by Set 2.
Regardless which computer they are hooked to, one set of drives cannot read
the disks created by the other set of drives.

Ideas? Solutions?

Thanks