[Coco] NEW NORMAL

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:46:25 EDT 2015

Just collecting can sure be expensive, on the other hand I see few
hobbies cheaper than "vintage computing" when you look at money spent
per time absorbed if you get involved in hardware and software, and
this mailing list :p Running around in the woods would be more
expensive, if you look at the prices of decent running shoes. I try to
do both to some degree :)

Tormod