[Coco] Will Cloud-9 Super IDE work with SDC?

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:03:07 EDT 2015

The difference is about .1 or so :)

Bill Pierce asked for a driver supporting the MESS emulator's VHD/EmuDisk.
So I wrote one and stuck it in there for him.  That's pretty much the
difference.   I'm sorry I can't make the repo public yet, as I haven't
figured out the licensing yet.   It's a DOS based heavily off of the source
code found in Walter Z's "Disk Basic Unravelled", and I'm uncertain whether
I can honestly slap a open source license on it. :(

-B