[Coco] NEW NORMAL

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Thu Jul 16 02:11:35 EDT 2015

Yeah I've been an ebay member since 97 or so.  I do remember that in the early
days you could place one bid on your own auction.  But they took away that
capability a long time ago.  However if you have a friend or spouse with
another account, you can bid as them.  But you run the risk of actually
winning the auction with the other account.  In which case you would have to
pay ebay the 10% final value fee.

Richard