[Coco] "NEW NORMAL"

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Jul 15 20:01:44 EDT 2015

Some very good points have already been made by people who have chimed in.

• The fact that many, many, of the CoCo items have ended up in land-fills or recycled.
• The fact of market supply and demand setting the price.  If the price gets too high, it will kill the demand (and the price will come back down).
• And then you have the dynamic of collector’s – like the example given about the classic guitar. So it’s not just those (like us) that are wanting to play or tinker w/ it as a retro hobby.

So, I’ll just add this: watch American Pickers (I love that show) sometime on the History channel and you will see what some people are willing to pay for what other people might consider junk or worthless (whom would make the same argument you just have, only a fool would pay that much for that … )

James