[Coco] "NEW NORMAL"

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 19:59:59 EDT 2015

I agree that this price inflation is not all bad.  I have been collecting
Coco "stuff" since the early 80's.  Some rare items have been virtually
impossible to find.  These inflated prices will encourage people to go check
their old Coco stash, where some of these gems are hiding.  These will then
be offered for sale instead of disappearing in the trash.