[Coco] cocosdc info

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Jul 15 00:14:36 EDT 2015

I have a utility I wrote that will see both DriveWire disks and real floppies. It will also see CoCo SDC and DriveWire as long as the CoCo SDC images are floppy images. It is called HDBACK and runs under HDBDOS on a CoCo 3 with 512K of ram and copies an entire disk in one pass. I can try to post it if anyone is interested. It is written in BASIC with ML calls to the disk I/O routines in ROM.