[Coco] Ebay CoCo3 Madness

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Jul 14 23:34:07 EDT 2015

Yep -- looks like you are right! I googled how to look up completed auctions on ebay. From the Vintage Computing group

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Vintage-Computing-/11189/i.html

Click the Sold listings, bottom left column and search for "Color Computer 3" using the quotes to get an exact match. I see about 14 CoCo3's that have sold since the one you mention back in April. The one that was a real catch was:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tandy-Color-Computer-3-Floppy-Disk-Drive-FD-502-Boxed-Manuals-5-Games-WORKS-/191593422675

w/ Disk Drive for $200 just a little over a month ago... darn, I wish I had been looking back then!

James