[Coco] Will Cloud-9 Super IDE work with SDC?

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:11:48 EDT 2015

Chester,

hardware-wise, I can say they work fine together.  I have done it with an
MPI, and I suspect a even a Y-cable will work.   Software-wise, Nitros9
will work them together, and HDBDOS and YA-DOS will work them together in
an BASIC environment.  HDBDOS is restricted to using the SDC as just
another floppy, where YA-DOS allows for SDC's LBA mode too.  YA-DOS also
allows for the BASIC scripting of SDC and Drivewire control (mounting and
unmounting of disk images, making new images, etcc...), and inherent MPI
control.

-B