[Coco] HD9800/GBS8200FE video converter

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 21:05:59 EDT 2015

I have one and never did get it working with the CoCo 3. Since I got Luis' RGB2VGA converter project working and seen the outstanding job it does, I'm not in much of a hurry to get this working. However, I would be interested giving it a shot just for fun and comparison.

You say some of the things worked and some didn't? Can you show just those that did work?

Also, I do like the idea of Keeping it simple. Do you have a wiring diagram of this thing? They tell you where to connect the POT but not much else. that's one mess of cables out there. I already have one built the connects to the CoCo from the board, I just want to be sure everything else connected properly.