[Coco] Ebay CoCo3 Madness

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Jul 14 20:05:23 EDT 2015

I really don't get the thing with original boxes increasing the value of
the item.  I guess I could maybe see it if it was a completely mint, never
used CoCo in a pristine box, with the purchaser intending to keep it in the
box as an investment or to display the CoCo and not use it.

Otherwise, the only value of the box that I see is as a convenience for
shipping, if they kept the original shaped styrofoam padding.  I frequently
keep original boxes stored with the styrofoam inside in case I need to
ship an item somewhere for repair.

Art