[Coco] Ebay CoCo3 Madness

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Jul 14 19:05:57 EDT 2015

Interesting info – I’ve been watching this auction w/ curiosity. It answers the question I was going to ask; what are CoCo3’s going for these days?

I’m not bidding on it, but I plan on acquiring one at some point in the future – currently I do not have room to devote to a complete setup.

I noticed the serial # is 1,020,051 – does anyone have any idea of how many total were manufactured.