[Coco] drive issues

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 22:34:12 EDT 2015

 hi guys
I have a dual teac drive system
my issue is
first  I was copying disk  from real drive 0 to sd with no problems copied like 20 disk no issues then I went to copy a few  more disk when I put the diosk in  there was weird noises and sqilling
now drive is having issues readingalso when  I do a dskini0 it will do first pass but wont do a second pass
I tried a disk cleaning disk but that didn't work
can a dirty head cause this or is the drive going bad
oh and I tried 2 different disk when I did the dskini0
thanks