[Coco] Will Cloud-9 Super IDE work with SDC?

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:06:44 EDT 2015

It would also depend on what the card address is in addition to the slot
address, because Superdriver accesses the card addresses directly (if I'm
not mistaken). The SuperIDE and TC^3 both come from cloud9 set for the same
address unless they are sold together. I had to change jumpers on my TC^3
to make it work with my SuperIDE card.