[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 00:42:47 EDT 2015

I changed the last 4 resistors and didn't really notice much difference, but since values were based on Roger's research and testing and that his board is now solid, I figured I'd do the same. I've Tested all of the features and it's incredible results.

The output is rock solid. Colors are Rich. Text looks fantastic in 32, 40 and 80 columns. I've tested Zaxxon, Grabber, Tetra3, Brewmaster, Donkey King. And The biggie, Sockmaster's port of the Original Donkey Kong and it Looks Awesome! Very happy with the results of this thing. It was a lot of work, but it was well worth it.