[Coco] [SPAM] Re: Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

John B trymyz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 22:59:44 EDT 2015

Steve,

I still have the recommended resistor values from Luis' design.
Unfortunately no one locally has the values you recommended so I am placing
my DigiKey order tonight.  I will just create another board since I have 2
spares.  Then I can really compare the two.  I have taken care of
recommendations 1-3.  I will pull that wire tonight.  Also, did you use the
.sof and/or .jic from Luis' Github page?