[Coco] Zap 1.1 is ready

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 10 19:03:17 EDT 2015

LOL!

I'll save you some reading.

It is a command-line utility that allows you to control a CM17A module via
the CoCo's RS232 Pak. The CM17A sends out an RF signal to nearby X10
transceivers to control lights and such. The CM17A plugs in to the RS232 Pak
via a regular old DB25 to DB9 adapter.

It is generously being hosted at:

http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/Genes-os9-stf/zap/

The disk image contains both the assembly source and the binary executable.