[Coco] [SPAM] Re: Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri Jul 10 12:29:33 EDT 2015

I hear that Ed! I used to have a ton of stuff, but lost it in moves
over the years. I'm going to get some of these organizers with drawers to
separate them and label each drawer. Still, I need to do some major
cleaning and reorganizing of a lot of my stuff, so the next little chunk
of money will likely go there :)

> You
might want to figure out an component organizing system Steve.

<steve at batsonphotography.com>

>> wrote:

>> No problem, Roger deserves the credit all this work. I just
duplicated

>> what he did and putting info here hoping it's helpful.

>> I had no stock of resistors and trying to find just a few either
wasn't

>> economical or easy. Needless to say, I've got a pretty good stock
now!