[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri Jul 10 11:36:19 EDT 2015

No problem, Roger deserves the credit all this work. I just duplicated
what he did and putting info here hoping it's helpful.

I had no stock of resistors and trying to find just a few either wasn't
economical or easy. Needless to say, I've got a pretty good stock now!
:D

> Thank you very much Steve. I should be able to
test it out today. I will

> report back either way. I might put my DigiKey order in anyway. You
can

> never have too many resistors :)

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Steve Batson

> <steve at batsonphotography.com>

> wrote:

>> John,

>> No, the resistor from R7 to Pos 8 on the GPIO1 connector is what
was

>> referred to as Rx, that resistor should be 1.8K. The drawing on
Luis'

>> site

>> shows a jumper wire to fix a ground issue. If that jumper is in
place

>> after

>> all the resistors in place, you will most likely have Jitter.
There

>> should

>> be no Jumper wires installed. The jumper Luis refers to is
between R21

>> and

>> R18. I'd only install that if Jitter is present with all the
resistor

>> changes. If necessary, try it both ways, but on Roger and my
board it

>> wasn't necessary. All of these changes were Roger's findings. I
only

wrote:

>> > I will be testing it tomorrow. Thank you for the new
values.

>> Hopefully

>> > everything will work as intended. You refer to the
additional wires

>> not

>> > being needed. Is this the resistor from R7 to Position 8 on
GPIO1 and

>> the

>> > wire between R18 and R21?

>> > On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 12:56 AM, Steve Batson <

>> steve at batsonphotography.com>

FPGA.

to see if you

>> see

> [...]