[Coco] OT - Tandy 1000 RL HD

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jul 10 00:55:48 EDT 2015

Well, you could actually install a network card and run it under dos or windows on that system. You could also get a usb floppy drive and write floppies on any other modern system. You probably need to write them in 720k low density. I think that system has a 3 1/2 inch floppy drive, but if it doesn't you could add one.