[Coco] NitrOS-9 beginner

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jul 10 00:46:35 EDT 2015

There is an issue with DriveWire ver 4.3.3 or later if you have java version 1.6 or earlier that causes a sporadic read error and causes OS-9 boot failures. The solution if you have this issue is to either upgrade java or downgrade DriveWire to 4.3.2. The other thing that could be an issue (and is more likely) is your RS232 pak does not like running at high speed since it was never designed to do that and could be sending bad info back onto the system bus.