[Coco] OT - Tandy 1000 RL HD

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:16:57 EDT 2015

Okay, this is not CoCo related but it is Tandy related. I just got a Tandy
1000 RL HD.  It has a serial port and it is an 8086 processor. I am curious
if anyone has connected it to a modern PC to transfer files to and from.
This model has a 40 meg hard drive on it and DOS 3.3.  i also have an older
IBM-PC Close with dos 5.0 on it with a 15 meg hard drive.  both of which I
am looking for solutions to connect to modern PCs. I have a cable that will
physically connect them, just not sure the best way to configure them to
talk.
Thanks,
Mike.