[Coco] Fuzix booting on a real CoCo3

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:28:03 EDT 2015

Tim, correct about the development status, but all you have to do is ask.
I'll throw you some drivewire-able dsk images.  Do you prefer an 80 column
or 40 column screen?  Real machine, or emulated?

And for those following: I hacked out "mkfs" to allow a "-f" to skip the
marathon disk formatting.. now it formats harddrives in a minute or two,
without all the suspense :)

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com