[Coco] CoCo Email Test

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 6 20:36:29 EDT 2015

That was my first attempt after sending myself the same email to see if it
worked. So I am sure the process could be refined quite a bit if someone
really wanted to give the CoCo email capability.

I see it more as a way for the CoCo to send the CoCo's operator a message
than anything else. I'm just not sure why the CoCo would ever need to send
me an email.

"Hey, you forgot to turn me off! I'm 30 years old for crying out loud!"

or

"My thermistor has detected a temperature increase and I am switching on the
secondary cooling fan. I may now be spreading a fire! Wire a smoke detector
to me for crying out loud! I'm blind in here!"

Darn cranky vintage computer systems.