[Coco] e-mail app???

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 19:32:07 EDT 2015

Aaron, yeah, you're using something I'm not familiar with. I'm used to "list" only returning a file.

BTW... while I have your attention, what would cause dw4 to return
Error 201: Unknown message with code "Software caused connection abort: Socket write error"

This is returned after issuing a simple:

dw sever dir ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/RSDOS/
(or anything like that for any URL)

I know it's a "windows problem" as it worked fine before I reinstalled windows and with the same version of dw4. I get the same results from the Coco or from the dw4 console. I've checked everything in windows I can think of and nothing has seemed to fix it.

If I issue:
dw server list ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/RSDOS/GAMES/CAVE.BAS

It will work fine. The file transfers to the Coco. I only get the error while trying to list a directory on an FTP. As I said, this happens on the Coco as well as the dw4 console, so it is most likey a windows setting I missed while reinstalling windows

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com