[Coco] Drivewire and raspberry pi 2

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Jul 4 19:14:27 EDT 2015

The problem is not so much the Prolific chipset, but that Prolific rewrote
their drivers to not support the Prolific clones.  The solution is to roll
back your Prolific driver and tell Windows to not upgrade it.  Linux seldom
has a problem with Prolific chipsets, although some of the clones don't keep
up.
<http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php>
Bruce W.