[Coco] e-mail app???

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:17:21 EDT 2015

You might be able to save some steps using URIs with the list command.
Anywhere you can use a file path im a dw command you can also use URIs like
http://something/whatever.  So if there was a web to SMS gateway that let
you submit texts using an http get, you could do something like "dw server
list http://smsgateway.com/send?number=5551212&text=howdy".. Something like
that.
There is also a parameter you can specify in a printer definition to
execute an arbitrary command or script when a job is flushed, and you can
define lots of printers and switch between them with dw commands... So that
might provide a nice way to submit data to various scripts on the server
side.

Just some thoughts.