[Coco] Drivewire and raspberry pi 2

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 12:11:30 EDT 2015

Yep, a pi or pogoplug or similar small linux box plus a USB serial adapter
makes a very nice little drivewire server.  Run with --noui on that, then
you have several options for inserting disks and such:

1. You can run the full UI on a modern PC with the --noserver option and
connect to the server on the smaller device as needed.  You don't have to
leave the UI running, its fine to just use it whenever needed.

2. You can use the included CLI tool DW4CLI.jar to send dw commands to the
server from the linux command line.

3. You can use the OS9 dw utility to send the same set of dw commands to
the server from the CoCo.