[Coco] Drivewire and raspberry pi 2

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:55:44 EDT 2015

To start DW4 without a gui, add the --noui option on the command line. In
this mode it needs only a few MB of ram. I've used it on a Linksys router
with only 16mb ram total and a 233mhz cpu. It would be fine on a pogoplug,
raspberry pi of any model, etc.

There is also a limited gui that may work on modest systems, iirc the
option is --liteui. Use --help to list all the options if that's not right.

The raspberry pi is also able to run the full GUI and the libraries for
this are included, but its not very fast.