[Coco] NitrOS-9 beginner

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:24:05 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 12:14 AM, Robert Hermanek wrote:
> Cool, thanks everybody.  If tackling DW config + NitrOS is too much, I may
> begin with the (possibly simpler) 35T disk image below.

There is nothing to configure for DW other than mounting the disk
image in slot 0. Unless your HDB-DOS has a OS9/DECB split offset in
which case DWDOS might be more straight-forward.

For someone not used to floppies, DW looks 100 times simpler than
fighting with tracks and writing floppies :)

Tormod