[Coco] /dd/sys/password and /dd/sys/inetd.conf

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 15:24:27 EDT 2015

Thanks, but JUST before your message hit my inbox I found the drivewire page. However, just using it isn't quite enough. I used to be able to telnet to my Coco, but "some-timers" seems to be gaining ground, and I have forgotten EXACTLY what it was I had in the inetd.conf file. Something similar, but a LITTLE different (evidently-since I cannot log in now...)