[Coco] stephen

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 01:19:47 EDT 2015

Why are you harping on this it isn’t Josh that did the problem, it’s Yahoo themselves with thier policies.

Since you state you WERE (past tense) paid big bucks to solve problems it obviously didn’t work as you aren’t working in that same field. I have been on this list for quite a while and have never had a problem as to the message sender or the CC field being used.  I have back tracked the original post from Josh and his name is listed in the CC field as any other post from Yahoo.  If you want to bitc* about it go after Yahoo and not the users of Yahoo.  GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!

Bill Nobel