[Coco] stephen

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:32:18 EDT 2015

It isn’t you Josh, He seems to be on a rant about Yahoo mail blocking your actual email address to a post as a CC due to their policies.  You did nothing wrong.  Stephan just needs something to complain about.  That seems to be all he does.  I think it might be just to get attention to himself.

Bill Nobel