[Coco] Windows 10, look very carefully before you leap. And Beware of 3035563.

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Jul 2 21:19:30 EDT 2015

Not fond of Win 8. I can't seem to be able to use the Internet browser from the main tile screen. It is just "weird". What I end up doing is going to the Desktop and doing everything there. The problem with Win 8.x is that MS catered to the tablet/phone touch screen crowd and totally displaced the users that do not use (or want to use) these devices. The result was a travesty that some of us would rather get a root canal than endure the torture of using the tiles. Salvador