[Coco] marty goodmans 512k coco 3

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Thu Jul 2 20:06:50 EDT 2015

  So all afternoon I've been seeing posts about this scenario and
wondering, "What the heck?". Then I looked at all of the earlier ones
today and finally, I found the cc item. DOH!
  Now I understand what I was told earlier today.

  Who woulda thunk someone would do a cc to themselves and why would
they expect ME to know that's what he did? I didn't even consider that
is what he did. I didn't even look at that cc and if I did notice it,
how would I know.
  Now I've finally fingered it out, using what's left of my old, tired
brain.

  I ain't iggernunt, jist sometimes I is jist two slow.

  HAH! I got it now. And all this hoopla is over this sort of activity
when actually it's not the activity, it's figuring out what he's doing,
and why!! fer cryin' out loud. It would seem it's the only way he can
get back from the list what he sent? Nah, he already gets the list so,
why? Privacy? Well, I suppose so as it fooled me(easy to do).
George R