[Coco] Windows 10, look very carefully before you leap. And Beware of 3035563.

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:03:03 EDT 2015

Had I intended a personal insult, it would have been much clearer. I'll say
it again. Just because someone makes a comment about your enthusiasm for
Microsoft as drinking the koolaid in no way insinuates they are telling you
to go kill yourself. I seriously doubt you have the ability to annoy
someone in such a manner.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum