[Coco] i am a member

Thu Jul 2 17:40:20 EDT 2015

Yes you have done something wrong IMHO.

As another member just said "It's both harmless and futile." NOT!

I posted to the list something I intended to be sent to just YOU upon your request. I did not want the post to go to the entire mailing list!

The rest of us members have their E-mail addresses displayed so private messages can be sent quickly.

It has been that way from the start. It was part of what you accepted becoming a member.

The GMANE echo for the list has the member addresses garbled so non list members need to work harder to find our addresses.
AND giving no clue as to what name you have signed up to the [CoCo] is equally bad. Others have slight differences but almost all the times before searching the [CoCo] list membership rolls has been successful.
My ISP allows no virus and Suspect E-mails to be delivered to me. They and other ISPs along with Microsoft have shut SPAM down, people just do not try any more.

The Linux people have grandiose schemes that they are very proud to describe how they work.

The SPAM problem has been solved except for those who accept it.

SHF