[Coco] Windows 10, look very carefully before you leap. And Beware of 3035563.

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Jul 2 15:24:05 EDT 2015

I'm not really sure why this subject came up again on this list, but I for
one am looking forward to it. It will obviously go on all of our Windows
8.1 systems, but I might even end up putting it on my Windows 7 desktop as
well. As for compatibility with various emulators and what-not, if it
worked on Windows 7 or 8, there's no particular reason it shouldn't also
work on Windows 10. I suspect the rapid adoption for Windows 10 will also
mean the vast majority of reasonably supported apps will be made to
expressly work with it if any changes, however unlikely, are indeed needed.
In other words, nothing much to worry about.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and