[Coco] Finally RGB from a coco 2

Mathieu Chouinard chouimat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:10:21 EDT 2015

Hi,
I just tried with Firefox, Chrome, konqueror (main linux dev box) and
safari (on my mac laptop)
and it works all fine. didn't try with IE on winblows , don't feel
like rebooting any of my computers

Mathieu

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Safari is what I’m using.  I can see the pics.
>
> - Ed
>

>> On Jul 1, 2015, at 12:56 PM, L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> wrote:
>>
>> Doesn’t work with Safari, either.
>>
>> L. Curtis Boyle
>> curtisboyle at sasktel.net
>>

>>> On Jul 1, 2015, at 11:49 AM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I won't use Firefox. I use Chrome.
>>>
>>> -[ Al ]-
>>>
>>> -----Original Message----- From: Sean
>>>
>>> What browser are you using?  I use Firefox with both adblock and noscript,
>>> and I still see the pictures just fine.

A te quaeso, sicut in Aeneidos libro quarto Aeneas, elocutus
desiderium erigendi suum obeliscum in templo Venereo Didonis, ab ea
quaesivit, tuae domi an meae?