[Coco] Finally RGB from a coco 2

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:38:52 EDT 2015

Do you have a schematic of what you’ve done?

This is still 15.7khz video, so converters (with a scan-doubler in there somewhere) will have to be used to get it on a VGA monitor.

Still, this is analogous to the RGB video on a CoCo3.  Unfortunately as with the CoCo3, the composite artifacts relied on by most games
wouldn't work, but high quality composite and s-video can be derived from RGB, perhaps using one of the Analog Devices ICs.

- Ed