[Coco] OS-9 RAM disk with "rdisk" command? And /md descriptor?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Jan 31 23:26:58 EST 2015

> On Jan 31, 2015, at 10:16 PM, L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> wrote:
>
> MODPATCH was the “official” OS-9 utility that allowed editing modules in memory. the /MD descriptor was different in that it let you edit all of memory - system ram, modules, data areas, screen displays, hardware addresses, etc.

I remembered that after you posted. I wonder what I used it for. I must have had it in my bootfile for some reason back then.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman